A Family Owned Roofing Company
Office: 01323 871436 On Site: 07957 719336 firstname.lastname@example.org
EPDM & Flat Roofing Specialist
Office: 01323 871436 On Site: 07957 719336
Mr Philip Moody (Owner)
Services We Offer
- New Roofs
- Strip & Re-Tile or Re-Slate
- Flat Roofing
- Roof Repairs
- Lead Work
- Fascia & Soffit
- EPDM (Rubber Roofing)
EPDM Rubber Roofs
The durable EPDM Roofing Material has racked up thousands of installations and makes up millions of square feet as a Residential & Commercial Roof Covering.
Key Advantages of EPDM Rubber Roofs
- Unlike most bituminous materials, EPDM Rubber Roofs consist of a single ply synthetic rubber membrane. This allows the material to resist changes in temperature without cracking or peeling.
- EPDM in most cases can be fitted in one piece of membrane, eliminating the risk of joints failing and causing leaks.
- EPDM Rubber Roofs are an excellent choice for garages, dormers, porches, extensions, and all most all flat or slightly pitched roofs.
- Resistance to UV exposure, ozone, aging, weathering, and many chemicals - great for outdoor applications.
- Stability in high and low temperatures - a general purpose EPDM material can be used in an environment where the temperature range is from -20F to +350F (-29C to 177C).
- Low electrical conductivity.
- Resistance to steam and water.
- Used in the production of extruded rubber or molded rubber products.
- Properties allow it to be widely used and highly versatile, can be applied successfully in many situations.
- Used in the proper environment, the parts will work well and last long without breaking down, becoming brittle, etc. - saving you money on replacements
- Less expensive than silicone, with similar properties
- EPDM is a 20yr warranty Roofing System and has a life expectancy of 50yrs+
- Downsview Roofing are specialist installers of EPDM and all other Flat Roofing Materials.
Experience & Workmanship
With over 30 years of experience performing all types of new roofs, re-roofs, and repairs in East Sussex & surrounding areas you can depend on Downsview Roofing to deliver a job that will stand the test of time and weather. Our professional team has the roofing skills and the experience customers choose and recommend to their friends and family.
We use our superior skills to successfully manage your project from start to finish with many of our customers saying that we have left their property cleaner than when we started the job. Whether you need storm damage service as soon as possible, new Tiles / Slates, or small roof repair, we will provide you with a roofing job you can depend on.
Roof Service For East Sussex
Everyone knows the roof of their house is important, but it's easy to forget just how important until something goes wrong. Don't wait until there's a leak, Broken Tiles, or other damage to think about the condition of your roof.
Even when there's no evidence of roofing problems, it's smart to have your roof looked at & assessed every year by an experienced roofing contractor.
Another time to think about roof maintenance is after a severe storm. By taking care of basic maintenance and making minor repairs as required, you can avoid roof leaks that can damage your home and your possessions.